18 Unexpected Things That Revealed Parents to Be Pros
Being a mommy and daddy must be one of the hardest jobs in the world with all of the responsibilities, long nights, and very little thanks along the way. That’s why it’s so heartwarming when we see a great parent!
Bright Side wants to introduce you to some people who are just pure parenting winners.
18. A sense of humor is invaluable!
17. Want to keep your kid in place at the store? We hope she hasn’t seen Jurassic World.
16. Parenting is a tag team sport.
15. Set the right goals, and half of the parenting is done.
14. My younger brother brought a girl to my birthday family dinner for the first time.
13. When you learn a new word, you use it!
12. As long as he can’t read…
11. When I let one out, I always say to my daughter that there is a frog somewhere. Today my wife sent me this. Couldn’t be more proud.
10. Great taste in music can be inherited.
9. This psychologist’s kid drew on a wall. He framed it.
8. New parenting goal: Find a way to acquire a firetruck bathtub for the kids.
7. A dad needs to grab any chance he can to bring his message home.
6. This man has a wonderful way of teaching his little girls about fashion.
5. According to Chris Pratt, self-reminding is a useful technique.
4. 223 times! There must be a Best Mom award somewhere in Anna’s house.
3. You don’t have to give up your hobbies when you have an infant!
2. How to engage your family in a sporting activity:
1. This is what we call co-parenting done right!
Do you have any parenting goals you can share with us? Don’t be shy! We’d love to know!