21 Times This High School Took Photo IDs to Another Level
At least once in our lives, we have all wanted to take a funny picture for our identity documents. Unfortunately, this is usually considered inappropriate, and we have to look at the very similar and very boring pictures on our photo IDs.
North Farmington High School in Michigan decided to start a new trend and allowed its students to wear costumes of famous politicians, film and cartoon characters, and celebrities for their identity cards.
We at Bright Side gathered the most amazing photos taken of the high school seniors for their IDs.
21. Everyone wants to run a country…at least in a photo.
— Sarah (@Sarah_Lynch_04) September 14, 2017
20. The biggest cotton candy fan at school!
— Abby Coleman (@abbycoleman87) September 14, 2017
19. He’s at school alone.
— Matthew Swarthout (@M_Swarthout) September 14, 2017
18. Where’s my Black Pearl?
— Jacq Farquhar (@JacqFarquhar) September 15, 2016
17. All you need is a little hair spray.
— Morgan (@Morgan_S_B_22) September 14, 2017
16. Do you wanna see some magic?
— Nick (@nvckmvrphy) September 14, 2017
15. It’s all about boys…
— Nila ☕ (@nilapugazh0816) September 15, 2016
14. Haven’t you joined yet?
— Åłęx (@alexwinkelman19) September 15, 2016
13. When you are so fond of soccer that you are ready to dress like a boy:
— Kelly Shrosbree (@kshros99) September 15, 2016
12. He’s climbin’ in your windows, he’s snatchin’ your people up…
— meredith (@simsmere) September 15, 2016
11. Now we just need to find Jasmine.
— Zarvan Chinoy (@ZarvanC) September 14, 2017
10. When you are not allowed to use magic but you still have an umbrella:
— caroline strauss (@strausssy) September 15, 2016
9. The best friends ever!
— ᴺᴬᵀ🎅🏼🎄 (@Natalieoraha620) September 15, 2016
8. Keep the Christmas spirit all year long.
— Meredith Lucas (@merelucas) September 15, 2016
7. When you are leaving your Oksana and going to the USA:
— Martin Abro (@MartinAbro1202) September 15, 2016
6. McLovin, just McLovin.
5. “So you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday at my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift?”
4. An incredible senior year!
— Cole Sturm (@cole_sturm) September 14, 2017
3. Are you ready to go back to the future?
— Joe Damiani (@Joe_Damiani11) September 15, 2016
2. Nickelodeon in real life!
— mehaa (@miabartlett_) September 15, 2016
1. When you are really happy to have a twin brother:
— Andrew George (@andrewgeorge09) September 14, 2017
Which of the costumes would you like to wear for your photo ID? Share your ideas in the comments!